Lumo Bodytech is a smart sensor and big data company aimed at improving people’s health. We’re backed by premier investors including Madrona Venture Group, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, and Jerry Yang’s AME Cloud Ventures.
We seek an Android backend developer and bluetooth expert to help build our new wave of wearable technologies and digital health data analytics. This is a contract position that we anticipate will cover a period of 3 months. It will be based at our headquarters in Mountain View, CA.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Lumo Product and Engineering teams to develop enhancements and features for the Lumo Lift Android app.
- Developing improvements to our Android library and API enabling 3rd party app developers to connect to Lumo bluetooth devices.
- Troubleshooting app-sensor connectivity issues for our list of supported Android phones.
Your background includes:
- 5+ years of Android application development.
- Proven experience designing and developing Android apps integrating Bluetooth devices.
- Expertise with the Android Bluetooth Stack and Android 5.0 Bluetooth Low Energy APIs.
- Expertise troubleshooting connectivity issues across a variety of Android level 21+ devices.
- You are high-performing, organized and collaborative.
- You have the ability to simplify complex ideas.
Lumo is always looking for great people to join our team, so during the contract period, if there is mutual interest, we may discuss converting this position to a full-time role.
If this sounds intriguing, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.